Student's Philosophies & Creed
10 PHILOSOPHIES OF TAEKWONDO
- Be loyal to your country, loyal sir.
- Be obedient to your parents, obedience sir.
- Be loving to your family, loving sir.
- Be cooperative with others, cooperation sir.
- Be faithful to your friends, faithful sir.
- Be respectful to your masters, respect sir.
- Be honest in personal matters, honest sir.
- Show concern for others, compassion sir.
- Never attack without reason, mercy sir.
- Finish what you start, persistence sir.
- To build true confidence through knowledge in the mind, honesty in the heart, and strength in the body, sir.
- To keep friendship with one another and build a strong and happy community, sir.
- Never fight to achieve a selfish end but develop might for right, sir.